A NEW, SAFER,
MORE RELIABLE FLAGGING SERVICE!
A Smart Work Zone Company
Flaggerade, A Smart Work Zone Company is bringing a new and improved flagging service to your construction sites. The Flaggerade automated flagger system we provide will help streamline flagging operations to ensure that your work zone is safe and properly set-up for traffic flow. This new service provided by Flaggerade offers the use of an Automated Flagger Assistance Device (AFAD) that is designed to be the ‘smart choice’ for people looking for a more efficient, reliable and safer temporary flagger set-ups.
At Flaggerade, we are changing the traditional human flagging system by providing this smart flagger service. The Flaggerade service will be removing human flaggers from a dangerous position in the work zone and applying the latest flagging technology to be your partner in the work zone. Not only will this service provide a safer work zone vs. having a traditional flagger near the flow of traffic, it offers a new approach to flagging operations. This new smart AFAD system allows for one certified Flaggerade operator to manage the entire operation from leading edge software at their fingertips.
Traffic Control Just Got Smarter
The Flaggerade service capabilities include:
- Safer, more manageable worksites
- Motorists are more likely to stop
- 24 Hour Video Surveillance
- Intrusion alarms to warn site workers
- Reduces accident claim liability
- Reliable and durable
- Better site management
- Fast set-up and tear-down to get you working
- Improves worker safety in the work zone
- Ability to control 4 separate flagger locations with a single interface
Join Our Team
• Competitive wages
• Growth opportunities
• Vacations and PTO
• Health and dental insurance
• Clean driving record a must
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of valley-ability to use a map
• Able to work weekends
✓ Day and night shifts available
✓ No previous experience necessary-we will train
✓ Flaggerade is a drug free workplace
Please download our application, and fill it out completely. Then fill in your name, email, phone number. Upload the Application and hit the Submit button.